Thirsty Bucket knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This notice describes privacy practices in connection with Thirsty Bucket services provided through our website or mobile apps, and other third-party sites and apps ('collectively termed 'Site'). By using our services, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice and you agree that Thirsty Bucket may collect, process, and use the personal information listed below for the mentioned purposes.
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Thirsty Bucket under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Thirsty Bucket (the data controller/ data fiduciary).
What Personal Information About Customers Does Thirsty Bucket Gather?
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used to register you for our services, verify your identity to permit you to use, undertake transactions (including to facilitate and process payments) in connection with our services, communicate with you about any promotional offers, services or updates associated with Thirsty Bucket services, and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to customize your experience and improve or to prevent or detect fraud that is made available to you and to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, payment processing, or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather :
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide while using Thirsty Bucket, or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use it. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as opening your account, processing your transactions, responding to your requests, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever we interact with them. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Services. When you interact with a third-party site that uses one of our services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
- Our Communications with Users: Among other things, we communicate with users on a regular basis via e-mail, and we communicate by phone to resolve user complaints or investigate suspicious transactions. We also use your e-mail address to send you notices in relation to your use of Thirsty Bucket, to send information about important changes to Our Services, and to send notices and other disclosures required by law. You agree to receive such communications electronically. We may send you promotional messages about new services, offers, or opportunities that may interest you. If you do not want to receive promotional messages or other reminders and e-mails from us, please adjust your communication preferences" under Your Account settings on thirstybucket.com. However, we reserve the right to send you notices for customer service reasons, including notices about your account or transactions. Also, to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open or receive an e-mail from us. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use Thirsty Bucket, you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by us in our discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring, and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
- We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, or investigation, including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses. You agree and consent for Thirsty Bucket to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser so we can recognize you as a Thirsty Bucket user if you return to use Thirsty Bucket using the same computer and browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, or personalized advertisements on other websites.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does Thirsty Bucket Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below, and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as third-party merchants, these businesses sell offerings to you through Thirsty Bucket. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. Information may be shared with such businesses on a need-to-know basis and to provide you with the Thirsty Bucket services. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Purchases: We do not disclose your financial information (such as credit card information) to any merchant or others of payments you make on the website. When you make a purchase, we may make certain other personal information about you available to the recipient to complete the transaction (such as name, mobile number, e-mail, and shipping address), in the event of a dispute regarding the transaction, or as part of a fraud investigation. The use of information that we provide to a recipient will be governed by the agreements or policies of that recipient.
- Third-party Service Providers: We employ financial institutions, other companies, and individuals to perform functions on our behalf and transactions that you request or authorize. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payment transactions, verifying identity, fraud screening, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your customer communication preferences under your account settings.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, user (or other customers) information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice (unless, of course, you consent otherwise). Also, in the event that Thirsty Bucket or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Thirsty Bucket and Others: We release accounts and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our other agreements or policies; or protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organizations, and government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction as well as sharing information with our attorneys, auditors, and other representatives. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining the security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements". We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or Services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit/debit card number to the appropriate credit card company for payment processing.
- It is important for you to take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account. You should keep confidential your password, security questions, and any other credentials used to access your account (your "Credentials"). The security of your account with Thirsty Bucket relies on the protection of your Credentials. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CREDENTIALS. If you do share your Credentials with a third party for any reason, the third party may have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your Credentials. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your Credentials, please change them immediately by logging in to your account and changing your Profile settings, and also contact us right away.
What About Third-party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Which Information Can I Access?
Thirsty Bucket gives you access to information about your account, your use of Thirsty Bucket, and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Information about you may be accessed by logging into your account with Thirsty Bucket and viewing the "My Account" tab.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of certain Thirsty Bucket services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail or messages from us, please adjust your communication preferences in Your account. You may not opt-out of receiving customer service messages related to your account or transactions or other legal notices from us.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. However, you then may lose the ability to utilize some of our service features, and we recommend that you leave cookies turned on.
Are Children Allowed to Use Thirsty Bucket?
Use of Thirsty Bucket is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
User Agreement, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit the Site or use Thirsty Bucket, your use and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Privacy Notice, the applicable end-user agreement, and any Thirsty Bucket service terms, if applicable, including limitations on damages and application of the law of India.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail you with periodic reminders of our notices and conditions. You should check our Site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice also applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of user information collected in the past without the consent of affected users.
We will collect and retain your personal information only for the purpose of providing you with Thirsty Bucket services, and Thirsty Bucket and will retain this information only till such period as prescribed under applicable law.
If you have any concerns about privacy at Thirsty Bucket, please contact us with a thorough description at the below contact details, and we will try to resolve it.
WhatsApp Number: +91 72-2100-7200